abidur0945 发表于 2023-3-27 12:04:44

Job Interview Handshake the Following Is an Example of the Answer

One of the things that really motivates me at work is the fact that I can contribute to the success of this business in mastering the digital market with the skills I have." Meanwhile, this is the English version: "One of the things that really motivates me at work is the fact that I can contribute to the success of this business in conquering the digital market with the skills I have". Also read: What is Professional Ethics? 8. Leaving the Comfort Zone Leaving the comfort zone is indeed a challenge. However, getting new challenges can sometimes be a motivation in itself for prospective employees .

By giving this answer, the HR team can see that you are a candidate who is good at motivating yourself, not easily lulled by your comfort zone, and has the ambition to achieve your goals. These various characteristics can also be indicators that you are a candidate who can still provide optimal performance even though the company is under Uk Phone Number List pressure. The following is an example of the answer: “Seeking new challenges is one of my motivations at work. Because, every time I get new knowledge or experience, there is a sense of success that arises within me. This is the English version: “Looking for new challenges is one of my motivations at work. Because, every time I get new knowledge or experience, there is a feeling of accomplishment that arises within me” 9. Shows Readiness to Work You can also say that being ready to work is one of your biggest motivations .

https://mobilelead.me/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Untitled.png

This answer is perfect if you're new to the workforce, or you've just got a job after a while. Here, what you can show is excitement to work in the position you are applying for. So, the HR team can see that you are a candidate who is ready both in terms of skills and mentally. The following is an example of the answer: "I am very motivated to start working as a Junior Digital Marketing at this company, because I can't wait to immediately apply the various marketing knowledge that I learned in college." Meanwhile, here is the English version: "I am very motivated to start working as a Junior Digital Marketing at this company, because I can't wait to immediately apply various marketing knowledge that I learned in college." 10. Target Specific Achievements Do you have any plans regarding your future career ?

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Job Interview Handshake the Following Is an Example of the Answer