adibur0948 发表于 2023-4-12 17:16:48

Sales Associate Hello, my name is Budi

I am also experienced in using various digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics , Google Search Console , MailChimp , and so on. In my spare time, I like to learn about the latest technology and marketing methods on Google or YouTube. Besides that, I also like writing and traveling. 6. Content Writer Introduce, my name is Nia. I am a content writer with approximately 5 years experience in the manufacturing industry.

I have an educational background in journalism and have always been interested in writing about various topics, especially those related to business, marketing, and also product promotion. Apart from writing content, I also have experience in Phone Number List publishing, planning content, and also making copy in email and social media. I believe that my ability and experience in producing quality content can bring in many potential customers for your business. Thank You. Also read: Best Answers for Reasons to Apply for a Job 7.

https://zh-cn.ngnumber.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/phone-number-list.png

I graduated from X University majoring in Marketing Management. Prior to this, I had worked as a sales associate at Y for 2 years. While working at the company, my team and I were able to increase sales by 15% from year to year. I was also chosen as one of the best salespeople for two consecutive months. I have the ability to work in a team or individually, and have good communication skills. I also have the ability to operate computer programs such as Microsoft Office.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Sales Associate Hello, my name is Budi